The Team Edition Portable Tool Kit is the ultimate field and home service partner for the most discerning bike mechanics.
Developed with input from Tour de France, Enduro World Cup and World Cup Downhill mechanics, the ultralight and compact footprint offers 25 of the most common bike repair and maintenance features – from 19 bicycle-specific tools.
Housed in a TPU-coated case designed to hang from any of our repair stands, this beautiful tool collection is protected from water, grease and abrasion. Its compact design means you’ll always bring it with you, wherever you are riding today.
- 25 functions from 19 professional grade bicycle-specific tools
- Ergonomic, file tread grips for precision, comfort and style
- External attachment and internal support structure for mounting on Feedback Sports work stands
- TPU-coated travel case is abrasion-resistant, water-resistant, resistant to greases and oils – built to last
- Organisational elastic banding keeps everything in it’s place and offers space for additional tools
- Allen Wrenches – 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm and 10mm L-Handle Allen Keys
- Magnetic-Tipped Screwdrivers – Flathead 6mm, Phillips #2 and #0
- Shimano Crank Cap Tool
- 15mm Pedal Spanner
- 15mm Bolt-on Axle Nut Tool
- Steel Core Tire Levers (2)
- Spoke Multi-Tool
- Valve Extender Tool
- Valve Core Tools – Schrader and Presta
- Rotor Truing Tools
- Precision Chain Pin Press
- Cassette and Disc Brake Rotor Lockring Spanner
- Cassette Pliers
- Cable Cutter and Cable Crimper
- At 4.5kg, hitting the road with this tool kit is never in question
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.