Dropout-Style Bicycle Maintenance Workstand
The Sprint is a professional level bike work and wash stand for those who prefer the stability of a traditional fork mount.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand.
The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and its stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- Fork or rear dropout-style mounts create the most rigid bike-stand connection
- 360-degree rotating platform provides quick and easy access to any aspect of your frame while you stay close to your tools
- Adaptable to quick-release and thru-axle frame standards
- Precision mounts protect the structural integrity of your frame and provide maximum stability
- Included frame and fork adapters:
– Quick-Release: 9mm × 100mm / 130mm / 135mm
– Thru Axle: 12mm x 100mm / 142mm / 148mm (Boost rear)
– Thru Axle: 15mm x 100mm / 110mm (Boost Front)
- Aftermarket available adapters:
– Thru Axle: 20mm x 110mm
- Anodised 6061 T6 aluminium construction is ultralight, corrosion-resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate work stand stability, even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 39kg accommodates service on road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and even electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 130mm x 191mm x 760mm (5" x 7.5" x 30")
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect the stand and your other equipment
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- At 5.7kg (12.6lbs), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-year warranty.