Bicycle Wheel & Brake Rotor Service Station
Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports bike repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands!
The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you’re not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends.
And with the all-new Thru Axle Adapter, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs. Use the benchtop mount for an awesome tubeless setup and tubular gluing station.
- All-New Thru-Axle Adapter accommodates: 10mm, 12mm, 15mm and 20mm – up to 157mm wide hubs (SuperBoost)
- Single-arm design is lightweight, portable and compatible with most wheel systems
- Precision spring-loaded tip can verify lateral and radial rollout
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Steel base measures 26.5 x 21.5cm (10.25″ x 8.5″) and 2.6kg (5.8lbs)
- Bench mount measures 10.1 x 15.2cm (4″ x 6″)
- Anodised 6061 T6 aluminium construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Can accommodate up to 29″ wheel with tire mounted
- 9mm quick-release hubs use quick-release for mounting
- 12mm, 15mm and 20mm thru-axle adapter included
- 3-Year Warranty
Thru axle adapters require a consistent inside diameter hub axle. Diameter-adapting end caps typically do not provide proper hub engagement.