Bike Repair Workstand
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home bike service station for even the most demanding of bike mechanics. Lightweight, compact, and durable, its design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability.
The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 39kg (85lbs) and tube diameter up to 66mm (2.6").
Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighbourhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Pro Truing Stand, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the perfect service setup.
- Patented seatpost clamp features ratchet-action closure, micro-adjustability and push-button release
- 360-degree rotating clamp design provides easy access to any part of your bicycle
- Frame clamp positions from (1,070mm-1,800mm) 42"-71" in height
- Rubber-coated clamp and micro-adjustment secures and protects expensive components and beautifully painted frames
- Clamp opening up to 66mm (2.6") 66mm accommodates the largest diameter frame tubes
- Anodised 6061 T6 aluminium construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Stiff tripod base and rubber-coated end caps create ultimate stability even on uneven surfaces
- Total load capacity of 39kg (85lbs) accommodates service on road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, and electric bikes
- Portable and compact construction creates a remarkably small folded footprint of 130mm x 200mm x 1,150mm (5" x 8" x 45")
- Available travel bag is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment
- Quick-release fittings make setup and storage fast and easy
- At 5.7kg (12.6lbs), hitting the road with this stand is never in question
- 3-Year Warranty.