Cassette Removal Tool
Feedback Sports Cassette Pliers are an essential tool for any learning and veteran bike mechanic. These innovative, self-adjusting pliers confidently grab any cassette cog up to 26T, on any drivetrain from 1-12 speeds (including track cogs).
The long-handled, ergonomic grips manage the most challenging cassette removal with precision and confidence. Cold-forged, hardened CrV tool steel arms put these Cassette Pliers in a category all their own.
- Secure, non-slip engagement
- Self-adjusting from 10T to 26T cogs
- Suitable for 1-12 speed Sram, Shimano and Campagnolo drivetrains*
- Self-adjusting arms make cassette removal fast and easy
- Closure lock keeps tool closed and compact when not in use
- Cold-forged and hardened CrV tool steel arms prevent flex
- File tread handles promote control and comfort during challenging work
- Found in the Team Edition Tool Kit
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.