Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports wash and repair stands have an exposed frame above the clamp head? Well, our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable bike repair stands!
The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you’re not traveling to cycling events, races and top-secret trails.
This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand also includes adapters; to accommodate the most common wheel sizes and axels.
True up to 29″ / 700c wheels without removing the tyre. One arm design allows unrestricted wheel access. Stable base and bench mount adapter included.
- Single-arm design is lightweight, portable and compatible with most wheel systems
- Precision spring-loaded tip can verify lateral and radial rollout
- Measurement arm includes a disc brake rotor truing slot
- Steel base measures 26.5 x 21.5cm 10.25" x 8.25" and 2.6kg (5.8lbs)
- Bench mount measures 10.1 x 15.2cm (4" x 6")
- Anodised 6061 T6 aluminium construction is ultralight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable
- Can accommodate up to 29″ wheel with tire mounted
- 9mm quick-release hubs use quick-release for mounting
- 12 and 15mm thru axle adapters included – 20mm adapter available
- 3-Year Warranty
Thru axle adapters require a consistent inside diameter hub axle. Diameter-adapting end caps typically do not provide proper hub engagement.