The Sprint is a professional level bike work and wash stand for those who prefer the stability of a traditional fork mount.
Ever wonder why so many Tour de France and professional mechanics rely on dropout-style wash and work stands? It’s because they can adapt to virtually any bike quickly and easily, offer a rotating platform, and have great stability for precision work – at least that’s the case with the award-winning Sprint Repair Stand. The compact and portable design accommodates almost any frame and it’s stable platform and durable construction is ready to take your bike maintenance to the next level.
- Stand of Choice, Tinkoff Saxo/TDF 2015
- Single Point Quick Release mount
- 360° Bicycle Rotation
- Compatible with QR/15mm forks and QR/12mm Rear Dropouts.
- Adapters available for additional sizes: Thru Axel 12mm x 100mm Thru Axel 20mm x 110mm
- Quickly folds into our most compact unit.
- Available tote travel bag is water resistant, padded and durable to protect your other equipment
- Adjustable height; stable tripod design
- Product Weight: 12.6lbs. (5.7kgs.)
- Work Height 30″ – 48″ (76cm – 121cm)
- Base Diameter 46″ (116cm)
- Folded Size 5″ x 7.5″ x 30″ (12.7cm x 19cm x 76cm)
- Load Capacity 85lbs. (38kgs.)
- 3-year warranty